Ok back to today's topic I'm sure you can already guess from the topic and i got this post inspiration from my Sunday service the message was so simple and straight to the point. ''You have to prepare yourself to fight everyday if you ever plan to celebrate everyday'' Leviticus 23. i hope after reading this post you leave here wanting to go right ahead and celebrate.
1) Move out LONDON LIFESTYLE of your comfort zone and be ready to take a leap that involves you not limiting God, move out of that zone that seems very normal and Gossip comfortable for you, be prepared to go the extra mile, do things you've never been brave enough to do in the past. Read my 9 TIPS TO STAYING POSITIVE AND HAPPY IN 2016
2) Be ready to follow instructions, Specific instructions to achieve and excel in every goal you have set for yourself and in other to do that you have to be very attentive and engage yourself in every activity that will drive you closer to these set goals.
3) Create an atmosphere of praise around you so that celebration can be easily achieved, when you wake up please wake on a very high, positive, uplifting, happy, mood and be ready to give praises Gossip and celebrate. i remember when i use to wake up so grumpy and annoyed and i used to get asked did you have a relationships fight in your dream lool.
4) Be vigilant to connect with the right people and i mean this in terms of any relationship, if you find that you News are in a relationship and it is one sided then you need to ask yourself a few questions like why do you always give give and get nothing back then please rethink your choices and don't be shy to ask people for help. Check out my post about 12 WRONG REASONS WHY PEOPLE GET MARRIED!
5) Before you make huge decisions make sure you ask God and seek his guidance.
[Pin on Pinterest]
6) Be ready to go the extra mile and do the unusual
7) Your level and boldness about the word of God must increase this year, be bold and take decisions do not be afraid to take on new opportunities. God didn't make you to be shy or timid so be bold and courageous.
8) Place a demand on what you want and not what people say, because there is this popular saying ''as a man thinks in his heart, so he lives''.
9) Realise that the celebration is not for you alone always remember to take other people with you think about the contribution and impact you can make in other people lives.
May you be celebrated in 2016 and before you leave here are a few links to my other post if you wanted to have a quick read from http://www.esejanta.co.uk